Monday, February 23, 2015

Should I go to China?



Have you ever heard anyone say they are or are not called to be a missionary? I don't know about going to China or some other place but I do know that those of us who are in Christ are called to be missionaries to the world and make disciples of all nations. If I can not be faithful to share Christ with the world I live in now, what business do I have going to another one?
God may call you to a distant land someday but today he has put you and me right where we are for a reason. Don't wait for "someday" to be a missionary. Today pray for those around you and look for ways to share the love of Christ with your co-worker, neighbor or family member.    
We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God. 2 Corinthians 5:20 

No comments:

Post a Comment